Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get my makeup like the girl in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Yt3Yvz3鈥?/a>How can I get my makeup like the girl in this video?
like this, maybe?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g1ogannG鈥?/a>How can I get my makeup like the girl in this video?
Its simple.


first put on a Skintone base on your eyelids.


or just leave your eyelids without a base.


The dab black eyeshadow lightly half way on your eyelid.


Then make it go darker across your eye.


Its kinda hard to explain.


And basically put eyeliner on.


On the outter corner of your eye, extend the eyeliner in a lil line, a lil less then a cm.


and then basically you'll have that look :)


Hope my explaination helped :D
what you do, is... grab the eye shadow... then, put it on your eye. idk i'm a freakin dude! but how the crap did that video manage to get over 4 stars?
wear lots of black eyeshadow.
hi
lol um just use what u see on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream