Friday, December 11, 2009

Taylor Swift's eye makeup in ';Teardrops on my Guitar'; video?

I love Taylor Swift's eye makeup in the video for Teardrops on my Guitar (when she's in her room). Any tips on how I can do my makeup like that? Thanks :)Taylor Swift's eye makeup in ';Teardrops on my Guitar'; video?
There's loads of people who do inspired looks on youtube, take a look at Panacea81 I'm sure she has a tutorial on Taylor Swifts make-up.Taylor Swift's eye makeup in ';Teardrops on my Guitar'; video?
Advisory: If the shape of your eye is different from hers, just know, that it is going to come out different. Her eyes are pretty small.
Is it this look:





http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qQsMfUj4qn0/SB鈥?/a>





If so, then here's what you can do:





First, put a light eyeshadoe all over your lid (something white or close to it)





Then, put a light shimmery creamy white eyeshadow all over your eyelid.





Next, use a pencil eyeliner to line your waterline (the line right where your bottom eyelashes start). Repeat this step to your upper lashes.





Then, use a liquid eyeliner to line your upper eyelids. Repeat this step with a pencil eyeliner lining just beneath your waterline and working your way in to about halfway from the outer corner of your eyes to the middle. Then smudge the eyeliner. When you are done with the eyelids, apply your mascara.





As for your face, use your foundation and a light peachy pink blush and apply it to the apples of your cheeks and wa-la! A Taylor Swift makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream