Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a boy, want to make my debut as a girl this Halloween..Is Aaliyahs ';Try Again'; video makeup too much?

I am 5'9/120lbs/hisp lightbrown comp. I have a clear face and after hearing for many years...you should dress up like a girl, I am this year.





I loved Aaliyahs look and I always thought if I was going to dress like a girl, she would be my role model. I'm thinking of going for the look she has on the Vid Try Again. The whole outfit with the crystalshoker. I'm also considering light pink makeup.....eek! Don't know what to do...if you ever wanted to dress a boy as a girl..here is your chance, all suggestions welcome! PS Please be nice, if you have nothing nice to say, dont comment! and here is a face pic of me www.gaydar.co.uk/athenss...thanks!I'm a boy, want to make my debut as a girl this Halloween..Is Aaliyahs ';Try Again'; video makeup too much?
umI'm a boy, want to make my debut as a girl this Halloween..Is Aaliyahs ';Try Again'; video makeup too much?
Nothing is too much when you are dressing in drag. The brighter the better.
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream