Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup youtube videos for people my color?

I know there are tons of great youtube videos out there but are there any great makeup ';gurus'; for people like my avatar skin color? like beyonce or rihanna?Makeup youtube videos for people my color?
you'd look great in anything! for the fifty-sixth millionth time - you look fine! you don't need makeup! gawrsh lolMakeup youtube videos for people my color?
search black makeup tuturials or african american makeup tuturials they are of your color. Beyonce and rihanna are lighter then your avatar..
actually i just watched a rihanna inspired makeup tutorial look them up


i think theres one on beyonce too
just say black what do you mean your color, gosh! there's people on there but not so great I cant wait to make makeup videos on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream