Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anyone know any videos or pictures of doll makeup?

For halloween I'm going to be a porcelain doll.


I bought two sets of eyelashes for my bottom and top lashes, I have a bag full of blushes and lipsticks and all that jazz, I just want some pictures of peoples' ';doll'; looks for inspiration. Please post them here. Thank you. : )Anyone know any videos or pictures of doll makeup?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK2pjEFAmDQ%26amp;feature=related


that sounds really cute! Anyone know any videos or pictures of doll makeup?
I'm not sure about photos but if you make your face white as anything with big circle blush on the apply of your cheeks with red lipstick and your fake lashes i'm sure you will look gorgeous on the night :)
its from deviant art its not my work.


Happy Halloween!


  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin cream