Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to make youtube videos on makeup...?

I mean i love it, but I'm worried someone I know will see it, and that will be embarrassing lol!


do you think i should make them?I want to make youtube videos on makeup...?
Those YouTube tutorials are extremely helpful to people if they're serious and the information is important. Many people have actually become YouTube celebrities from their makeup tutorials - some people get so many subscribers and views that they would probably be recognized on the street by people who watch their videos. If you think it would be fun to share your knowledge of makeup through YouTube tutorials, that would not only be a cool thing for you to do, but you would be doing a favor to everyone who learns something from you. If not for YouTube video posters, we would all know a lot less.I want to make youtube videos on makeup...?
I have the same problemo but Do what ever you want to some things that might work is fast forward, don't tell anyone about it, Put on a wig, don't talk in it or just say to the people you know ';I don't care It's my life and do know what I don't care'; hope it helps somewhat but you don't have to do everything that I said they're just suggestions!!!!


Go on youtube and look up panacea81 aka lauren luke if you haven't already she is really popular and is normal and doesn't care what other people think follow her she will help or ask her a question about and see if she can give you advice ok
what oteh poeple think is NOTHING. well almost. ;P what if some popular girl sees the vids??? shes gonna badmouth u right? shes rpobably JEALOUS and IS using ur tips secretly to look gergous lol. if u do make videos i would love to watch them! If it's a to help teen girls look their best, then obviously ur doing good. And anways its youtube right? they search UP what they want to see??? if someone u know types in ';makeup tips'; and u hv a video tht is named ';makeup tips'; then they will click it, because thts wat the searched UP. its what they wanted help with. They would thank you!! on ur comments she would probably put ';omg i know!!'; LOL. don't worry, be happy with what u wanna do! I would want to do tht too, if i knew much about makeup.
To be honest, you want people who know you to see it, because then word of mouth will get out, and you'll get more views :)





Just go for it! If it's what you want to do, I'd say do it. I mean look at Lauren Luke (Panacea), she started off giving little video tutorials, now she has her own make-up line, has had various newspaper/magazine columns, and is getting a DS game!
yes never be embarrased of what u do. If people talk and laugh they are not worth being around. True friends are happy with your success so I think it's a fab idea. Do i! let me know and perhaps I will get some tips :)
omggg i have the exact same problem :( so sorry i cant really help but im definitely going to check back and look at other peoples answerss!
dont worry about what other people think. If you do this it could help younger girls get some ideas how to do their makeup in the future or today.
totally
I have the same exact issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream