Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to do makeup like ';helena'; in the my chemical romance music video?

i really love her eyemakeup.


how it's all reddish and black.


i already have red eyeliner, red eyeshadow and black pencil and liquid eyeliner, i just don't know where to put it or how to do it well like hers.


here is the link to the video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X46abt8OO鈥?/a>How to do makeup like ';helena'; in the my chemical romance music video?
I, too, love Helena's makeup... (and gerard's too! he looks soooo fine!) I've never tried the look, but I'm thinking of it. First, I'd try putting on the white makeup to make your skin lighter/paler... and then use the red eyeshadow. Make sure to put it on high (close to the eyebrows) so you can see the red and also under your eyes... blend it in well! Then line your eyes with the red first, larger and thicker than what you'd put on the black so you can see the red liner.


Then use the black liquid liner, and put it on heavy around the bottom of the eyes. Also, try using a good eyelash plumping masscara to make your eyelashes seem bigger. If you want the full Helena effect, have your lips look pale... it'll make you look dead! lol :D





(Helena is my favorite MCR song... they're the best dam band that ever walked this earth!)How to do makeup like ';helena'; in the my chemical romance music video?
Thats tough. In my opinion I would start off with the red eyeshadow and put it on the outer parts darker and then go lightly inward. Line the upper lash line with black eyeliner and also your waterline. Put red eyeliner on you lower lash line pretty heavily
OMG!!!!!! MY NAME IS HELENA!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream