Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looking for website - video applying Zombie Halloween makeup. Any ideas? Don't say YOUTUBE.COM.?

DON'T SAY YOUTUBE.COM. YES, I KNOW IT EXISTS. I ALREADY TRIED THAT.





I only said that, because anytime I ask a question like this on here, people will point you to the most obvious , find-it-in-three-seconds-on- G oo gle answer.





Anyway, I'd like to be able to apply Zombie makeup (on myself) for Halloween. Anyone know where I can find out about technique, supplies, etc.? Video would help, but I'm not too optimistic.





Thanks





PS I chose this catagory because no one will answer in the 'Holidays' section. Close enough.Looking for website - video applying Zombie Halloween makeup. Any ideas? Don't say YOUTUBE.COM.?
a home recipe go to the ladies cosmetics part of the grocery store. get some of the facial mask stuff for cleaning skin


i forget its name but its the stuff you put it on all gooey , let it dry then peel it off. The aloe vera stuff is usually a nice shade of green. practice on a hand before trying your face.





anyway put your makeup on then the facial stuff


(dont put too near eyes etc.) when the stuff is dry


partially peel small patches so it just hangs like dead skin from your face. you may then dust all with flour or talcum powder


(dont breath %26amp; keep eyes closed when dusting)


you may need to retouch the makeup under a peeled spotLooking for website - video applying Zombie Halloween makeup. Any ideas? Don't say YOUTUBE.COM.?
try www.nightmarefactory.com, they are a makeup, theater supply, costume and effects store on the web and in the public. I'm not sure about videos on their site but the products they carry are used for a lot of specialized needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream