Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can anyone do makeup super good, like in the taylor swift videos?

im looking for some one who can do professional looking make up for cheapperr.Can anyone do makeup super good, like in the taylor swift videos?
Is their a particular video your thinking about?


There this wonderful lady who did a tutorial for Teardrops on my guitar





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnlaXuuTq鈥?/a>





Just look on youtube, it has EVERYTHING =PCan anyone do makeup super good, like in the taylor swift videos?
I love this look! I dont know what area you are in, but if you want someone to do this look on you, I would call your local salons for a price! If you want to maybe do it yourself.. Here is a girl on YouTube who does an awesome job at the look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeKRbW5Qa鈥?/a> .. I like her better than the lady who suggested the other video because this girl doesnt talk as much and she gets right to the point :) I hope thishelps!!
i can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream