Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup/hair videos on youtube?

Hi everyone, I just started making some youtube hair and makeup tutorials and am wondering what you guys are interested in seeing. I want to know what viewers want to see! :)





www.youtube.com/amarixeMakeup/hair videos on youtube?
Very informative! =) I suck at applying make-up, so tutorials like yours are a God-send.





Could you maybe make a video for how to gussy up for clubbing, perhaps? I know there's a balance between cute and trashy, and it's hard to find that balance. Maybe you can suggest hairstyles to wear with certain make-up, too? I mean, I'd hate to be all glammed up, then have a tatty ponytail since I don't know how to style my hair. (Sad, I know. xD)





Oh, another thing -- your skin is so gorgeous and clear! Maybe you can discuss what cleaning products you use?





Thanks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin cream